New Haven, Connecticut (WTNH) – If you’re looking to revamp your self-care routine this fall, beauty and wellness expert Grace Gold can help. She came to visit CT Style host Natasha Lubczenko in the studio to offer advice on getting back into our self-care routines and to talk about this season’s trends.
Watch this interview to find out more!
First, here are Grace’s picks to keep your skin glowing, especially early in the morning.
return with cooler weather:
1. OLAY Retinol24 + Peptide Overnight Facial Moisturizer: Olay’s best-selling retinol with its most transformative retinol complex. There’s retinol and retinol appropriately here. Additionally, dermatologists have recommended ingredients like vitamin B-three and amino peptides to really
smooth and brighten your skin in the morning. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores
and dark spots.
Available at: www.olay.com or consult your local dealer.
2. Dr. Dustin Portela 208SKN Botanical Soothing Serum: It’s the perfect thing to calm the skin, after the summer has left us red and sensitive. It’s a unique serum with a botanical blend for antioxidant benefits to immediately calm and soothe. It helps reduce visible irritation and redness and, over time, protects against free radical damage. It is ideal for all skin types. It is also good to use “post-procedure”, after performing a skin peeling or laser treatment.
Available at: 208skn.com
Next, Grace talks about hair care. She has the solution for an easy way to style your hair that always looks great:
3. Conair InfinitiPRO – Cool Air Styler: This is a brand new tool designed to simplify your styling routine. It heats, curls and cools your hair in one pass, giving you that gorgeous, long-lasting style with less damage. All you do is glide the styler through your hair to the ends, and your hair is instantly cooled as you take it out of the plates. It really defines your style. Three heat settings for all hair types.
Available at: Amazon – $49.
Moving on to the wellness craze, everyone wants to know how to protect themselves from stress, fatigue, and exhaustion, so Grace recommends this special supplement:
4. Get away from stress: It pays to be proactive not to let your vitamin B levels get too low,
because you can become deficient over time. It’s a really robust B complex of vitamins, plus nutrients like vitamin C and zinc for adrenal support. It’s great if you’re under physical, emotional, mental stress, don’t eat meat or gluten, which can also lead to vitamin B deficiencies. Try it if you work long hours or irregular hours, or if you just feel tired and irritable. It’s a great addition to add to your routine this fall.
Available at: nbpure.com – $24.95
Another great way to add wellness to your routine is to include a regular session with a
Sauna blanket. Blankets are definitely a hot trend right now, and it’s a great holistic recovery lifestyle brand for upside down help:
5. HigherDOSE Infrared Sauna Blanket: It’s the creator of the original sauna blanket, and it’s made of non-toxic material. A session of 30 to 45 minutes increases the heat energy of the body, burning about 500 calories per hour. This promotes glowing skin, detoxification, improved circulation, better sleep, and reduced anxiety. You can try it out with their 30 day money back guarantee and they offer payment plans as low as $49 per month.
Available at: www.highdose.com
To follow all the latest trends, join Grace Gold on Instagram: @msgracegold.