The well-being and health of your hair plays an important role in the health of your confidence. Split ends, dryness or frizz, a bad hair day can make or break your mood, so it’s time to control the damage with a new hair care and styling routine that promotes healthy hair. It’s time for new fortifying formulations and powerful ingredients to get to work.
New products in the Dove Hair Therapy range include two new gentle stylers, which allow you to treat your hair while you style it, and a new wash and conditioner for thicker-looking hair†, offering an expertly designed regimen to visibly strengthen, smooth and repair your hair, cruelty-free and with recycled plastic packaging. New variations of Dove Hair Therapy include:
- 7-in-1 Miracle Mist with a soft stylea unique hero styling spray for blow-dried or air-dried hair, with vitamin C+ amino serum, the perfect leave-in spray and hair care that detangles, controls frizz, strengthens, smoothes and adds shine while you style, without weighing it down, allowing you to treat your hair as you style it.
- Soft-Styling Shine & Repair Serumwith Ceramide, is a damaged hair serum that seals split ends and helps reduce frizz for manageable hair with radiant shine and healthy softness.
- Strength & Plenitude Boost Shampoo and Conditioner, a targeting solution for fine, fine hair that needs special care. This shampoo and conditioner, with retinol, helps strengthen hair from root to tip and instantly restores fullness to hair, for hair that’s 2x more voluminous. † The range is cruelty-free, sulfate-free and paraben-free.
Dove Hair Therapy has teamed up with iconic Canadian performer and Drag Queen, Priyanka, and professional hairstylist Kirsten Klontz to launch three new extensions to their revolutionary range. With Kirsten’s extensive experience as a high-profile celebrity hairstylist whose work has been featured in editorial shoots and Fashion Week events around the world, Kirsten has partnered with Dove Hair Therapy to highlight products that really work for your hair, providing care at the cellular level of the hair. .* Known for his signature hair-to-toe drag looks, viral pop songs such as “Come Through” and his from Canada The first Drag Race winner, Priyanka knows the impact hair care can have on your daily life. By partnering with Dove Hair Therapy, Priyanka wants to help Canadians feel their best, with hair care that boosts both your hair and your confidence.
“I am thrilled to team up with an iconic brand like Dove on their new Dove Hair Therapy line extensions. Dove is a brand that has stood for inclusivity – before it was even cool to do so. Not to mention, their new styling products featuring premium skincare ingredients are a DREAM. I’m proud to be a Dove girl!”
For more on new products from Dove Hair Therapy, join Priyanka and Kirsten tonight (March 29and, 2022), for The Rescue Panel, an interactive Clubhouse panel aimed at saving both your hair and your confidence! The panel will be moderated by Jaleesa Jaikaran, creator and moderator of The Beauty Room, the world’s largest beauty club on Clubhouse. Visit the beauty room on Clubhouse on March 29and2022, at 6 p.m. to join the conversation.
The new variations of Dove Hair Therapy are now widely available at mass and drug retailers.
* nourishes the capillary cortex
†system vs flat hair
About the dove
Dove began life in 1957 in the United States, with the launch of the Beauty Bar, with its patented blend of gentle cleansers and ¼ moisturizing cream. Dove’s heritage is built on hydration – evidence, not promises, has taken Dove from a Beauty Bar to one of the world’s most beloved beauty brands.
Women have always been our inspiration and from the beginning we have been fully committed to providing top quality care to all women and championing true beauty in our advertising. Dove believes beauty is for everyone. This beauty should be a source of confidence, not anxiety. Dove’s mission is to inspire women around the world to develop a positive relationship with their appearance and realize their personal beauty potential.
For 60 years, Dove has been committed to expanding the narrow definition of beauty in the work they do. With the “Dove Real Beauty Pledge”, Dove is committed to:
- Represent women with honesty, diversity and respect. We feature women of different ages, sizes, ethnicities, hair colors, types, and styles.
- Depict women as they are in real life, without digital distortion and with all the women-approved images they feature.
- Help young people build their body confidence and self-esteem with the Dove Self-Esteem Project, the world’s largest provider of self-esteem education.
For further information: For press inquiries, please contact: Alicia Olivieri, Edelman, [email protected]; Danielle Bozinoff, Edelman, [email protected]